Monday, May 29, 2017

where this path started to take shape...

It was June 2015, I was looking to take a trip, but I had this desire inside of me that wanted to take a trip and devoted to photography. I bought a Canon SL1 for this trip, and set out to Montana to visit my sister and go explore Yellowstone. Man I wish i could take this trip over again. I took so many pictures, and was the first trip where I really started to devote my time to taking pictures. At the time I didn't have a clue what any functions were on the camera, in fact I don't think I took it off auto the entire time. As I went look back through them, it makes me proud that even then I didn't take the same pictures along every tourist stop. I remember thinking I want to take pictures differently then everyone else so I made it a point to go off the beaten path.

For me Yellowstone is what set in stone and made me realize the passion that is inside of me. Yellowstone is beyond amazing to me. Its incredible that something like it exists in this day and age. I almost feel like I should thank Yellowstone for changing my life or at least making me see whats been there since I was a little kid.

Its funny these pictures are 3.1 MP compared to my current Canon 5DM4 shoots at 30.1 MP

So Yellowstone we have a date and I can't wait to see you again...

No comments:

Post a Comment