Monday, May 1, 2017


This past weekend, I finally came home feeling like I was able to take the pictures I had in mind.  I grew up being drug to drag races, my Mom was in love with them and actually got her start in photography with help from John Force.  So to say they are special to me would be an understatement.  Ive gone year after yeR since they have been in Charlotte, but every year I've taken pictures and never really loved how they turned out, its amazing what the difference can be once you have a good camera and learn how to get the most out of it.  Ive really only been doing photography for about 5 months.  I have put a lot of effort into just learning everything I can about it everything involved.  Ive read article after article, blog after blog and just error after error but, I'm proud of the progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment